Now that we reached a more or less stable format of the tsa files and concept of our unpacking sequence, we should create a central class for the source, probably based on
- Target version changed from APR20 to APR21
What about this issue? Can it be closed?
Huuum, as it is heavily linked to what we do with the unpacker tasks (base class with derivation for each detector or common Unpack task calling all algos), I would say it should be:
- re-targeted to Oct21 or "NextRelease", depending on our decision for the release cycle
- re-set to a due date compatible with #1510
- re-assigned to Volker or Dominik
- re-evaluated in terms of estimated time
For the MQ side, I think we may have a "demonstrator" when we consider both the RepReq version stable, which could become a central class once we clean it up.
But that would probably need its own set of "feature issues" on the model of the 151[0-9] (maybe as a sub-tree of #1517 ?)
- Assignee changed from Pierre-Alain Loizeau to Volker Friese
- Target version changed from APR21 to DEC21
I think it is now mostly covered with .
Potentially we could also attach to this issue my pending changes for the MQ source device (cf my fork and branch)
Otherwise I think we could consider this issue as 90-100% done and close it.
- Status changed from New to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Also available in: Atom