- Login: a.weber
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 05/22/2015
- Last connection: 06/06/2022
|mCBM application 2020||Reporter||06/04/2020|
- 03:44 PM CbmRoot Development #1827: Bring all system specific parameters in unpacking, event building and reconstruction macros for mCBM 2020
- mRICH reconstruction consisting of hit producer and ring finder added to the mcbm_reco.C macro in MR!147.
- 03:53 PM CbmRoot Development #1827: Bring all system specific parameters in unpacking, event building and reconstruction macros for mCBM 2020
- The unpacker is fine for me (RICH).
Keep in mind, that my results for the proposal used a TOF offset of 30 instead ...
- 02:26 PM CbmRoot Development #1820: Central RICH unpackers for mCBM 2020 and later CBM
- Is there a time constrain until the port is needed?
As we are developing the CRI firmware, we introduce now some s...
- 03:32 PM CbmRoot Revision 16566 (cbmroot): some improvements for rich analysis for Efficiency calc
- 03:32 PM Simulation Revision 16566 (cbmroot): some improvements for rich analysis for Efficiency calc
- 03:54 PM Simulation Revision 16550 (cbmroot): added histograms to unpacker/monitoring for Data Size Analysis
- 11:49 AM Simulation Revision 16548 (cbmroot): small changes in histograms and new histograms from mCBM Proposal preparation
- 11:36 AM Simulation Revision 16546 (cbmroot): mRICH Unpacker now automaticly corrects the known errors in higher rates. The corrections avoid a lot of data losses due to skipping of microtimeslices. Unfortunately it has a draw back: I have to loop over the data one more time, so it gets slower. If one doesn't want to correct, it is possible to uncomment the correction function and it is running without additional loop.
- 09:04 PM CbmRoot Bug #1397: Too few MC points in RICH with GEANT4
- Dear all,
I just found out, that the "Fix" for GEANT4 in CbmRichDigitizer leads to a non working simulation in mCB...
- 03:09 PM Simulation Revision 16500 (cbmroot): newest changes in the mRICH Analysis
Also available in: Atom