- Login: i.selyuzhenkov
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 06/03/2015
- Last connection: 01/27/2022
|mCBM application 2020||Reporter||06/04/2020|
- 10:47 AM Algorithm Bug #2241: STS track dE/dx information is missing
- The corrected link for the ticket by E. Lavrik:
- 03:46 PM Algorithm Bug #2241: STS track dE/dx information is missing
- Hi Sergei, All,
I would like to check about the status of fixing availability of the dE/dx information for the Sts...
- 08:42 AM CbmRoot Support #2021 (Closed): Shifted TOF geometry in the CBMROOT release APR20 - APR21
- Dear Eoin and All,
Thank you very much for sharing the information about the latest geometry configurations. It s...
- 01:01 PM CbmRoot Infrastructure #1813: CBMROOT environment at the New GSI farm (virgo)
- Hi Florian,
I have looked at these instructions in the past and could not find any useful example starting from th...
- 09:38 AM CbmRoot Development #1814 (Closed): CBMROOT backward compatibility to read common production files produced with the APR20 release
- Dear Florian,
thank you. The issue is closed.
- 04:02 PM CbmRoot Development #1814 (Closed): CBMROOT backward compatibility to read common production files produced with the APR20 release
- Dear Florian and Volker,
as you know we have prepared a number of common simulation productions based on the lates...
- 03:46 PM CbmRoot Infrastructure #1813 (Resolved): CBMROOT environment at the New GSI farm (virgo)
- Hi Florian,
given that old GSI farm (kronos) will be replaced with a new (vigro) farm at the end of this year, cou...
- 09:46 PM CbmRoot Support #1576 (Closed): Access to SLURM for Arkadiy Taranenko (MEPhI)
- Dear Florian!
could you please add account of Arkadiy Taranenko from MEPhI group to the SLURM access list of the G...
- 08:11 PM CbmRoot Bug #1397 (In Progress): Too few MC points in RICH with GEANT4
- Dear All,
I am creating a ticket for the RICH problem observed by Anna with GEANT4 simulations.
The RICH proble...
- 06:14 PM CbmRoot Bug #1278: CbmUnigenGenerator: zero event plane
- Dear Volker, All,
from your list of proposed changes I do not see how to realize a rotation of two (or more) ...
Also available in: Atom