- Login: email@example.com
- Registered on: 11/19/2018
- Last connection: 01/27/2022
|mCBM application 2020||Reporter||06/04/2020|
- 02:44 PM CbmRoot Bug #2406 (New): fEventTime in FairEventHeader in Event by Event Digitization
- Hi Volker,
I noticed that in EbyE-Digitization the event start time of 1000 ns is not written correctly in the cbm...
- 02:57 PM CbmRoot Bug #2386 (New): MVD in Hadron Setup
I noticed that the MVD is included in the setup_sis100_hadron.C, while the MVD is not present in the hadron s...
- 10:51 AM CbmRoot Revision f5b4c876 (cbmroot_git): Add myself as a code owner of papa, remove Etienne
- 04:15 PM CbmRoot Bug #2144: Change in the Chi-square distribution of TRD in APR21_RC3 as compared to APR20 release candidate in Muon setup
- Hi all,
one other thing that I changed was the energy loss model used by geant3 for the trd-gas, but I cannot say ho...
- 02:07 PM CbmRoot Revision fd52c53e (cbmroot_git): Trd Radiator Update
- 04:03 PM CbmRoot Bug #1486 (Closed): GetTime Function of CbmTrdDigi
- 04:31 PM CbmRoot Bug #1486: GetTime Function of CbmTrdDigi
- Florian Uhlig has just added the patched version to the trunk (rev. 16077). Thank you Florian!
- 03:49 PM CbmRoot Bug #1486: GetTime Function of CbmTrdDigi
- Just to conclude:
I have sent the patched versions of the CbmTrdDigi.h and CbmTrdDigi.cxx to Florian Uhlig now, to...
- 04:42 PM CbmRoot Bug #1486: GetTime Function of CbmTrdDigi
- Yes with the complete if statement it works. But shouldn't we still define fgClk as a double since the GetTimeDAQ for...
- 02:13 PM CbmRoot Bug #1486: GetTime Function of CbmTrdDigi
- Weirdly enough, this does not seem to be the case.
In the following I used fgClk as a float and had the GetTime func...
Also available in: Atom