- Registered on: 04/08/2019
- Last connection: 12/22/2021
- 02:45 PM CbmRoot Revision 64edf8f5 (cbmroot_git): LMVM: Add histograms and do some small changes
- 01:45 PM CbmRoot Development #2325 (Closed): RECO.root files are very large
- 09:15 AM CbmRoot Revision ea846e99 (cbmroot_git): Adjust electron ID cuts
- 09:15 AM CbmRoot Revision 785ecb17 (cbmroot_git): Include signals in comb. BG
- and also change nofBins of hTofM2 histogram.
- 09:19 AM CbmRoot Revision ebc41d6d (cbmroot_git): Correct start year and comitter
- 01:08 PM CbmRoot Revision 5dd72067 (cbmroot_git): Implement generic rebinning/scaling and adjust topo cut values
- 04:46 PM CbmRoot Revision cc93ce5f (cbmroot_git): Correct weight values for signals
- 11:23 AM CbmRoot Development #2325: RECO.root files are very large
- I looked into 10 or 12 log files last week and, except one, all of them ended with either an OOM kill or time out err...
- 12:26 PM CbmRoot Development #2325: RECO.root files are very large
- I use Debian10 and do event based reconstruction. The sizes of simulation and digi files are approx. as they used to ...
- 01:56 PM CbmRoot Development #2325 (Closed): RECO.root files are very large
- Dear Florian,
the reco.*.root files from the last simulations I did are very large: about 22 GB per file for 1000 ...
Also available in: Atom