- Login: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 01/13/2020
- Last connection: 12/29/2021
|mCBM application 2020||Reporter||06/04/2020|
- 12:32 AM CbmRoot Revision 4fe0c0a2 (cbmroot_git): Since I'll leave the building I removed myself from the Codeowners lists
- - For PAPa I simply removed myself, such that now for the time being only Adrian is entered.
- For the TRD directorie...
- 11:25 AM CbmRoot Revision ab0f53f5 (cbmroot_git): Fix TRD digi time resolution of real data.
- Due to some missed casting to double values, the UTC time stored in the CbmTrdRawMessageSpadic lost precision.
- 11:25 AM CbmRoot Revision b1e8b111 (cbmroot_git): Reduce amount of calculating the relartive µSlice start time.
- Before the time was calculated for each raw message, now it is calculated once per µSlice.
- 01:16 PM CbmRoot Revision b8130c67 (cbmroot_git): Introduce shared_ptr for CbmTrdRadiator
- Since, the radiator is touched within the MR, we exchange its member appearances as raw pointer with smared shared po...
- 04:31 PM CbmRoot Bug #2286: Order of TRD stations in the mCBM setup 2021_07 + more issues
- Hi Valentina,
what input did you use for your tests? I think the issue is related to a high amount of multihits when...
- 04:28 PM CbmRoot Development #1822: Central TRD unpackers for mCBM 2020 and later CBM
- With the new common set of unpackers I think this ticket can be closed, even-though the unpackers do not use those ex...
- 10:25 AM CbmRoot Bug #2297: Overlap in mTRD or mTRD-2D latest geometry
- Since, Alex knows more details on the 2D geometry I forwarded the assignment.
- 02:37 PM CbmRoot Bug #2245 (Resolved): missing parameter file for TRD in setup_mcbm_beam_2021_07
- 02:36 PM CbmRoot Bug #2245: missing parameter file for TRD in setup_mcbm_beam_2021_07
- Hi Valentina, all,
with the update of the geometry we also implemented a set of default parameters not requiring the...
- 02:34 PM CbmRoot Bug #2286: Order of TRD stations in the mCBM setup 2021_07 + more issues
- Hi Valentina,
as just discussed in the mCBM analysis meeting the order and the positions should be fixed with https:...
Also available in: Atom