Jan de Cuveland
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/23/2013
- Last connection: 01/10/2022
- 10:37 AM CbmRoot Development #2069 (Resolved): Update referenced flesnet version
- As the associated MR has been merged quite some time ago I also consider this issue resolved.
- 10:24 AM CbmRoot Development #2349: Handling of unsigned integer time for digis close to the beginning of the time...
- Copying from https://lxcbmredmine01.gsi.de/issues/2261#note-16, I believe that the correct handling of microslice and...
- 08:56 PM Framework Development #2268: Migrate STS unpacker
- Really nice indeed.
I also think that it would be good if the parameters that are defined by the data format (and ...
- 01:35 PM Framework Development #2261: Data containers for event and time slice digis
- Thanks for the explanations and clarifications. I follow your arguments.
> Do you consider std::vector a complex o...
- 02:15 AM Framework Development #2261: Data containers for event and time slice digis
- I'm sorry I didn't comment earlier here. I do have "some" remarks/considerations. ;-)
- 04:09 PM Framework Development #2261: Data containers for event and time slice digis
- > To the naming: "StsDigis" is too close, in my view, to StsDigi and might lead to confusion. May be "StsDigiData"?
- 11:40 AM Framework Development #2258: ROOT-free digi classes
- > 1. Usage of ROOT data types (inclusion of Rtypes.h)
I have looked at the different type definitions and prepared a...
- 11:25 AM Framework Development #2262: Base class for trigger
- > The trigger task is a very general one - actually it is the real online data processing. For the time being, we hav...
- 11:38 PM Framework Development #2148: Demonstrator for new unpacking scheme
- -> Should we have a brief video call on this topic? I feel that maybe this may be complicated to discuss right here i...
- 06:30 PM CbmRoot Development #2069 (Closed): Update referenced flesnet version
- The current version of flesnet that is included as an external reference mainly for the lib/fles_ipc classes is quite...
Also available in: Atom