- Login: f.weiglhofer
- Registered on: 10/05/2020
- Last connection: 10/28/2021
|mCBM application 2020||Reporter||10/05/2020|
|Framework||Developer, Reporter, Watcher||05/03/2021|
- 01:56 PM CbmRoot Revision 48f13821 (cbmroot_git): StsDigi: Add more error handling against timestamp overflows.
- 09:56 AM CbmRoot Feature #2301: Crashing mCBM 2020 tests due StsDigi change: fully remove support or upgrade?
- The time input in the constructor should be double not int32 to be consistent with the time-setter. This also allows ...
- 10:40 AM Framework Development #2058 (Resolved): Update size of STSDigi to 8 byte
- Resolved with the merge of "MR 355":https://git.cbm.gsi.de/computing/cbmroot/-/merge_requests/355.
- 04:52 PM CbmRoot Revision eebe8132 (cbmroot_git): Remove (most) root types from CbmStsAddress.
- 04:52 PM CbmRoot Revision 28a68d9b (cbmroot_git): Reduce size of StsDigi to 8 bytes.
- 04:20 PM Framework Development #2058: Update size of STSDigi to 8 byte
- I did a test where I filled a @std::vector@ with a few million digits. In a second step I iterated over the digis, ac...
- 08:39 AM CbmRoot Revision 2237f5bb (cbmroot_git): Digitization: Make digi timestamp relative to the beginning of the time slice.
- 08:38 AM CbmRoot Revision 5d6f80e2 (cbmroot_git): Digitization: Apply time offset also in event-by-event mode.
- 06:01 PM CbmRoot Bug #2152 (Assigned): mCBM pulser does not have a valid STS address
- 05:52 PM CbmRoot Development #2170 (Closed): Update VC to version 1.4.2
- VC recently got a new release: https://github.com/VcDevel/Vc/releases/tag/1.4.2
In particular this fixes an annoyi...
Also available in: Atom