- Login: a.senger
- Email: A.Senger@gsi.de
- Registered on: 01/30/2014
- Last connection: 01/27/2022
|mCBM application 2020||Reporter||06/04/2020|
|Simulation||Developer, Reporter, Watcher||05/19/2018|
- 09:03 AM CbmRoot Bug #2399: The L1 track reconstruction does not work for mcbm in dec21_patches
- Dear Florian.
Is it possible to update L1 tracking in DEC21 release?
- 06:45 PM CbmRoot Bug #2399 (Feedback): The L1 track reconstruction does not work for mcbm in dec21_patches
- Hi. Please check L1.cxx
The sets for TOF are wrong:
if (fUseTOF) NTOFStation = 4; (line 434)
Other options are...
- 09:58 AM CbmRoot Feature #2378: GEANT4-GEANT3 difference is more or less understood for me
- Dear Partha.
I hope, now I understand the problem and can deeply study the difference between GEANT3 and 4.
Yes, I ...
- 11:45 AM CbmRoot Feature #2387 (New): Macros *reco*.C have to be corrected
In many *reco*.C macros (particular in macro/mcbm directory) the old FairRunAna class is used:
- 03:45 PM CbmRoot Feature #2378 (New): GEANT4-GEANT3 difference is more or less understood for me
- Dear colleagues.
I tried to continue comparison of the GEANT3 and 4 particular for MUCH. I found big number of secon...
- 03:35 PM CbmRoot Bug #2377 (New): Error message from CbmKFParticleFinder
I try to test DEC21.
First comment: the macro run_phys.C from macro/run has to be updeted to the new FAIRROOT ...
- 05:55 PM CbmRoot Feature #2368: Geometry initialization for mCBM data
- I used files provided by Adrian (/lustre/cbm/users/anna/mCBM/data) and this macro.
- 04:16 PM CbmRoot Feature #2368 (In Progress): Geometry initialization for mCBM data
- Dear Volker.
I tried to run L1 tracking for real mCBM data and made geometry initialization (geomFile from MC simula...
- 08:23 AM CbmRoot Feature #2355 (New): Beam rotation in mCBM: X or Y?
// --- Define the beam angle ----------------------------------------------
- 03:30 PM CbmRoot Development #1974 (Closed): How to use zip file as input?
Also available in: Atom